- Strict physical and access controls including an approval process for anyone wanting to access the site.
- Trained service desk staff who only act on behalf of authorised customer contacts.
- As part of your supply chain we have firm commitments to working with you in order to provide the evidence and validation to meet compliance standards.
- At the end of our contract, if requested, we ensure that any tapes or cloud back-ups of data are returned to you or deleted unless European Union or Member State law requires us to hold it.
- Our media destruction capabilities are also in alignment with WEEE regulations.
- Hosting data in ISO 27001 accredited ex-military facilities, with escorted access, 24/7 on-site security and internal monitoring systems.
- Fire suppression systems in all racks as standard.
- Dual feeds and UPS back-up power supplies.
- 24/7 service desk, remote-hand capabilities, incident management and on-site engineers.
- Standard operating and escalation procedures.
- Additional multi-site failover capabilities.
- Redundancy at all Tiers; Node, Storage, Network and Security.
Our dedicated on-site data protection officer is responsible for continuously assessing our technical and organisational measures to ensure we continue to uphold and adhere to the highest industry standards.
All of our data centres, data sovereignty and co-located areas are based within UK borders and no data is transferred to international third parties.